Friday, March 17, 2006

Dr. Who Pt. 2


Well, I just saw the first episode. It was much better than I expected. The new Doctor is not as good as Tom Baker the Fourth Doctor, but not bad. He is the Ninth version of the character. (The character under goes periodic reincarnations that change his appearance, allowing new actors to play the role) The actor's name is Christopher Eccleston. The sidekick, Rose Tyler, is one of the best the Doctor has had. (I am not a dirty old man, she's only 17 years younger than me.) Her name is Billie Piper. She reminds me of a young Olivia D'Abo. (Whom I have lusted after ever since Conan the Destroyer and she is only 2 years younger than me.)

Unfortunately a little research has revealed that this Doctor only lasts for one series. (At least Rose continues to hang out with the next incarnation.)

3 comments:

Thom said...

actually it was the first two shows of tne new series.... In the second one the Dr. took her to see the end of Earth.... when she was trapped in the room the Dr said... "dont go anywhere" (or words to those effect) and she said ... Where am I going to go to _______ What town did she say?

Gahrie said...

Ipswich of course, home of the greatest soccer team in the UK.

Thom said...

yea, it was ipswich, but not the greatest soccer team, that would be Liverpool.