Saturday, February 18, 2006

Politically Incorrect Joke

A Zebra died and went to heaven. When he got there he wandered around. One day he ran into God."God" he asked, "can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" God replied.

"I've wondered all my life, am I a black horse with white stripes, or a white horse with black stripes?"

"You are what you are" God replied, and walked away.

The Zebra kept wandering around, and soon ran into St. Peter."St. Peter " he said, "can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" St Peter replied.

"I've wondered all my life, am I a black horse with white stripes, or a white horse with black stripes?"

"Why I don't know" St. Peter replied, "you'll have to ask God."

"I did" the Zebra replied.

"Well What did he say?" asked St. Peter.

"He told me you are what you are" said the zebra.

"Well there you go" said St. Peter. "you must be a white horse with black stripes."

"How did you figure that out?" asked the Zebra.

"Well, if you had been a black horse with white stripes, God would have told you "you is what you is."

1 comment:

EdMcGon said...

That is SO racist. Funny as hell though!