My picks for the DeadPool 2005:
1) Pope John Paul II - the Pope
Surely they can't keep this guy going much longer can they?
2) Margaret Thatcher - former British PM
Sadly, she's not looking too good
3) Gerald Ford - former President of the US
Ex presidents get good medical care, but he's starting to press the odds
4) Bill Clinton - former US President
You don't actually think he's going to listen to his doctors do you?
5) Bob Dylan - singer
He's on his farewell tour
6) Elizabeth Taylor - actress
The shock of Michael's conviction will do her in
7) Jerry Orbach - actor (replaced with Arthur C. Clarke)
Jerry just needed to hold on 3 more days...Clarke lives in Sri Lanka and is old..Sri Lanka is not going to be the most healthy place to live next year
8) Eddie Albert - actor
Old very old
9) Nancy Reagan - former first lady
Nothing to live for now that Ronnie is gone. Will die of a broken heart
10) Robert Downey Jr - actor
Can you say overdose?
11) AL Davis - owner Oakland Raiders
Wishful thinking here...I'll never forgive him for ruining Marcus Allen's career
12) Nick Nolte - actor
Overdose or drunk driving
13) Robert Byrd - US Senator
old, very old
14) Ray Bradbury - Sci Fi writer & inventor
old..it'd be a shame though
15) Kim Jong Il - dictator of North Korea
I just hope he's not already dead.......