Thursday, August 30, 2007

My New hero: Sean Salisbury

Well, not exactly new, I was a fan of his when he coached my college team USC while I attended school there.

But this morning on ESPN's Mike and Mike show, he just said that AC/DC's Back in Black was one of the greatest albums ever. You've got to love that.

Now Back in Black is a great album, the second best AC/DC album ever. The best however is Highway to Hell. There is not a bad song on that album. In my opinion, they are few albums that hold up from first song to last. For instance, Appetite for Destruction is one of my favorite albums, but there are some weak songs on it.

But Highway to Hell is awesome cover to cover. Just off the top of my head, so is Boston's first album, Boston. Not a bad song on it.

What are some other perfect albums?

No comments: