Monday, August 20, 2007

I Knew It Was Too Good To Be True!


For months now I thought I'd found that most rarest of objects... a hot looking Liberal chick who was sane. I'm talking about Kirsten Powers. Up to now, she has seemed to be pretty level-headed. Liberal, but level-headed.

However today on the O'Reilly Factor she announced that she thinks that there is a Human Right to freedom of movement. Thus any Mexican who wants to come here should be able to. Bill was just as stunned as I am. I wish somebody would point out to people like Kirsten that not even Mexico believes this. They have some of the strictest immigration and citizenship laws in the world. Read the Mexican Constitution, you'll be stunned. There is not a single country in the world that supports open borders. Canada comes close, but not even they are completely nuts.

No comments: