Friday, July 21, 2006

Mideast Today

Let me make a few statements.

I believe that the Palestinians got the shaft from the British 90 years ago.

I believe that the Israelis, if they did not invent modern terrorism, certainly taught it to the Arabs. I totally agree with John Derbyshire's comments here.

I believe that Israel has the right to exist, but the exact same reasoning and logic demand that Palestine has a right to exist.

I believe that for at least the last twenty years, the Palestinians have been remarkably stupid and counterproductive. They have been ill-served by their leadership and their religious leaders.

I believe that Israel has been totally justified in it's actions over the past week, and would support their invasion of Lebanon, Syria or Iran, as I believe all three have committed acts of war against Israel.

No comments: