Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dancing Machine

I went out for dinner/dancing with a bunch of friends from work last night. We had 15 for dinner, and 12 for dancing. We found a place nearby that has a DJ that plays mainly 70's and 80's music on Thur and Sat.

I didn't get home until 2:00 AM. I'm getting too old for this shit. My knees hurt, my head hurts, ....what the hell has happend? (besides 200 extra pounds) I used to go dancing almost every week. I guess I'll just have to work myself into shape. I definitely danced more than all the other guys there, but Joy just wears my ass out. The girl loves to dance even more than I do...


I gotta go find some gatoraid and aspirin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few years ago I was heavily into swing dancing. At the height of my dancing, I was going out 4 or 5 nights a week, staying out until at least 11pm. Sleep, go to work, come home, nap, dance, repeat.

Now, a few short years later, going out late completely wipes me out.

So... I guess I'm saying I know exactly what you mean. :)