Friday, July 06, 2007

Slow Songs

One of the woman I went to high school with (Hi Beth!) asked us to come up with a list of our favorite slow songs yesterday. This is what I have come up with so far:


1)Wishing on a Star - Rose Royce
2) Three Times a Lady - Commodores
3)Always and Forever - Heatwave
4)How 'Bout Us? - Champaign
5)Shining Star - Manhattans
6)True - Spandau Ballet
7)I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
8)Cherish - Kool and the Gang
9)Kiss and Say Goodbye - Manhattans
10) I Want to Be Your Man - Zapp & Roger
11)Just Once - Quincy Jones
12) Baby Come to Me - Patti Austin & James Ingram
13)Nights in White Satin - Moody Blues
14)Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
15)You're the Inspiration - Chicago
16) You are My Lady - Freddie Jackson
17)I Just Wanna Stop - Gino Vannelli
18) Always - Atlantic Starr
19)Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
20) Shake You Down - Gregory Abbott
21)Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
22)Almost Paradise - Ann Wilson
23) Shower Me with Your Love - Surface
24)If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
25)Two Occasions - The Deele
26)I'll Stand By You - Pretenders
27)Never Knew Love Like This Before - Stephanie Mills
28)Reunited - Peaches & Herbs
29)Without You - Harry Nilsson
30)Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie
31)How Much I Feel - Ambrosia
32)Beth - Kiss
33)Babe (I'm leaving) - Styx
34)Still Loving You - Scorpions
35)The Flame - Cheap Trick
36)Two Out of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf
37)Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynrd
38)Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin
39)Open Arms - Journey
40)Waiting for a Girl Like You - Foreigner

No comments: