Thursday, August 17, 2006

Free Loaders!

I got home from work this Monday, headed into my computer room, and began reading my mail. I had a link from my Mom to a site about the care of kittens. I sent it back to her to ask what the hell was up. I get a phone call an hour and a half later, and she tells me that there are two kittens in my living room. I go out there, and sure enough, there are two mewling kittens in a cat carrier. Flea ridden to boot.

Seems Mom had taken my niece and nephew to the pound to visit, and someone brought in six kittens too young, so they were going to be killed. Next thing I know, I've got two freeloaders, my Mom has two and so does my brother.

I have always had cats as pets, and I have become resigned to this.....but......

3 comments:

Thom said...

poor kittens.... your going to resent them no matter how adorable they are.

Anonymous said...

Kittens are awesome. A little white wine... some garlic...

Gahrie said...

It's not the kittens I'm annoyed with....